Worker's Compensation




If your injury requires that you receive emergency medical treatment - CALL 911 

  1. Notify your supervisor immediately.

  2. You or your supervisor should then call Company Nurse at 1 (888) 375-9779 and provide the code “CSIG”.

  3. Company Nurse will gather information over the phone and help you access appropriate medical treatment.

  4. If Company Nurse refers you for medical treatment, seek initial treatment at either Kaiser On-The-Job or U.S. Healthworks. Note: You may see your pre-designated doctor if the appropriate paperwork is on file with the HR Office prior to your injury.

What to do after treatment:

  1. If the physician has released you back to work with no restrictions, you may go back to work immediately. The physician will provide you with a Work Status report which you should fax, email or bring to  the HR Office immediately after your visit.

  2. If your physician has included work restrictions as part of your release to work, you must talk with the HR office prior to returning to your school site or department. Please fax, email or bring the Work Status report from the physician to the HR Office. We will work with you and your supervisor on determining what type of accommodation can be made.

  3. If your physician takes you off work, please contact the HR Office so we can review the Workers Compensation Leave process with you.

CCCOE Contacts: 

Human Resources Office number: 925-942-3387

HR Director, Teresa Fairbanks : 925-942-5344

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.