High School Equivalency Testing

testing flyer

The CCCOE is open for GED and HiSET testing.

California has approved High School Equivalency (HSE) tests for adults who do not have a high school diploma. Those who pass the test receive a California High School Equivalency Certificate which should be considered equivalent to a high school diploma in order to obtain education or employment in California. For more information on the HSE tests, go to www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/gd.  

The Contra Costa County Office of Education offers two different approved tests that candidates may take to earn their California High School Equivalency Certificate (click below for more information):

 How to obtain your GED or HiSET Scores


TITLE NAME (click to email) PHONE FAX
Director III, Student Programs Hilary Dito (925) 942-5357 (925) 942-3353
Executive Assistant Julia Locatelli (925) 942-5306
(925) 942-3353
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.